Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Freudia


Now that I’m all grown up I don’t actually get a spring break, I get to go to work with the rest of the adults. *Boo* I’ve been reverting back to child hood for awhile now. I have been independent for almost five years. Three years ago my father past away, the first two years after he died I lived in a dorm. I was pretty well taken care of by the campus; everything I needed was at my finger tips. This year I went back to apartment living. *SCARY* Now if I don’t make rent I’m screwed. There is no calling up daddy and saying hey can you spot me a few hundred… I’m forced to be an adult, so now I don’t think I want to be. It’s quite a dilemma. I’m sure some counseling student would have a blast psycho analyzing me; however I’m just taking it one day at a time, trusting that God has me in his hands. So my spring beak plans… fish sitting for my roommates fish. Freudia. It’s like a week long slumber party, if I don’t go out the fun comes in…… *stellar*

2 comments:

Nathan Tillett said...

I totaly know how you feel. Being grown up just isn't cool sometimes.

In response to your last comment you left me: I could put a face with the name and the blog if you would like?...

Kyle Graham said...

Hmmm... I had lots of seafood this weekend including lobster, snow crab, several kinds of shrimp, lobster bisque, crab and losbter stuffed mushrooms... I guess I was so consumed with those dishes I forgot about Freudia. The only questinon remains now is... baked or fried?

The publisher/owner of this website, Sarah Williams, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.