Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, March 24, 2007

i knew i was going to have to bear my soul someday...here ya go.

I have always belonged to you and in the dead of night when the world rises up against me and storms whisper against my window it is you that calms the beating of my ever racing heart. The only knowledge of who I am comes from you gently teaching me your ways. Patience never falters, love never fails, as I so desperately seek fulfillment. You hold my gaze, you acknowledge me, and we begin again. When I lose focus you hold me tight. You never let me walk away… You know me like no other, you see through the facades, and still you choose me. So I choose you, I love you, for this gentle leading I tell you I am yours.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Sarah Williams, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.