Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, March 23, 2007

Testing the system

Is anyone else wondering where in the world March went? I mean January and February pretty much flew by, by March is just GONE! It’s already the end of the month. It seems like after finals week/spring break I just got lost. I got grades back. *eeeks* So guys I am about to test the system, wish me luck.. I am going to follow the procedure for grade appeals as outlined in the student handbook. I had a class in which I put all my effort into. My other grades even suffered for it, however I knew it would be difficult and in order to achieve the “A” I had to work for it. So I did, only to be told my best wasn’t good enough… So not only was that a downer, I don’t believe it was right. I believe the certain assignment which I am challenging was an A quality paper. I put forth more effort, research, and time then any paper at this school thus far and I do well in school, so that’s saying a lot. I don’t know if the Professor doesn’t give A’s (Which I don’t think they do) or whatever the circumstance was, but we will see what the system can do. Wish me luck, I’ll keep you posted!

1 comment:

sarahc said...

you go girl! stick it to the man!

The publisher/owner of this website, Sarah Williams, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.